How to create a popupmenu
Author Message
 How to create a popupmenu

How can I create a popmenu on a usercontrol?

Jacco Houter

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to create a popupmenu

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 How to create a popupmenu
I should prolly post this as a new one, and i should also prolly be able to
find it in the book, but i'm wondering how to add a popup menu to a form for
when a use right clicks the form.

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to create a popupmenu
Create a menu on the form, set visible to false
In Form_MouseDown check if right button then display the menu

    code

    Form.PopupMenu  {menuname}, vbPopupLeftAlign, X, Y

        EASY !!

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to create a popupmenu

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 How to create a popupmenu
How do you add ICONS on the menubar?

Is that easy too?
    Travis

Quote:

> Create a menu on the form, set visible to false
> In Form_MouseDown check if right button then display the menu

>     code

>     Form.PopupMenu  {menuname}, vbPopupLeftAlign, X, Y

>         EASY !!

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to create a popupmenu
Check out the owner draw menu example on the VBThunder site.
Quote:

>How do you add ICONS on the menubar?

>Is that easy too?
>    Travis

>> Create a menu on the form, set visible to false
>> In Form_MouseDown check if right button then display the menu

>>     code

>>     Form.PopupMenu  {menuname}, vbPopupLeftAlign, X, Y

>>         EASY !!

Sun, 06 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anyone created a popupmenu class?

2. creating popupmenu submenu items?

3. creating popupmenu submenu items?

4. PLEASE HELP: PopupMenu run-time creating

5. creating a popupmenu when user clicks right mouse button

6. PopupMenus

7. Question about PopupMenu

8. what happend to popupmenu

9. POPUPmenu