MSFlexGrid + Scrolling = @$!*&%**
Author Message
 MSFlexGrid + Scrolling = @$!*&%**

I am having some ridiculous problems with this control... Ok I have designed
and implemented my own editing scheme for this.  My problems have to do with
scrolling.  If is use the built in scroll bars, It won't let me scroll the
selected column or row off of the screen. Ok so I use .mouserow and
.mousecol to find which direction the scroll is in, and move the current
cell acordingly, except, somehow (even though I'm using a module level flag)
I getting recursion on the scroll event.  Ok, so I use my own scroll bars,
now .LeftCol and .TopRow dont seem to let me change them.

What next?? Am I missing something... I am using this control to build
another control, so a licensed control is not an option...

Thanks for you help!!

Mon, 18 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 MSFlexGrid + Scrolling = @$!*&%**

Hi Andrew,
I've used the similar VSFlex control (from VideoSoft) while is a slightly fuller
featured version of the MSFlex control.  And I've had to deal with simililar
problems.  I recall setting a module level flag m_bScrolling to determine if I
am recursing, and ignoring the scroll event in that case. .. .but you probably
have tried that.
Tom

Quote:

> I am having some ridiculous problems with this control... Ok I have designed
> and implemented my own editing scheme for this.  My problems have to do with
> scrolling.  If is use the built in scroll bars, It won't let me scroll the
> selected column or row off of the screen. Ok so I use .mouserow and
> .mousecol to find which direction the scroll is in, and move the current
> cell acordingly, except, somehow (even though I'm using a module level flag)
> I getting recursion on the scroll event.  Ok, so I use my own scroll bars,
> now .LeftCol and .TopRow dont seem to let me change them.

> What next?? Am I missing something... I am using this control to build
> another control, so a licensed control is not an option...

> Thanks for you help!!

Thu, 28 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. scrolling in msflexgrid

2. MsFlexGrid - Update on Scroll???

3. Scroll MSFlexgrid...How?

4. Scroll fails in MSFlexGrid

5. Stop Scrolling in MSFlexGrid

6. How to Scroll MSFlexGrid?

7. Controlling two MSFlexGrids with one Scroll Bar?

8. MSFlexGrid Scroll Bars

9. Scroll MSFlexgrid...How?

10. MSFlexGrid - Horizontal Scroll

11. MSFlexGrid - Horizontal Scroll

12. MSFlexGrid: Filling in data as the user scrolls down