OCX PROGRAMING IN VB
Author Message
 OCX PROGRAMING IN VB

HEY,

till now I made my ocx's using VC.now I have an ocx with no U.I .I  add this
(c++ made) ocx to VB project and made U.I for it .
*Hoe can I make from this packet anew OCX.( there are better way's , I know)
 *when can I found the control wizard of the VB. ( adding events ,methods)

*while I mad an OCX project  in VB , the VB OCX cause  problem while opening
non module form , am I must open all the windows in as module ?

thanks

    Neri

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. OCX programing in VB

2. Programing a WebApplication with VB.net

3. how can I openGl programing in vb ?

4. What can I making Opengl programing in vb.net

5. Programing VB COM Objects

6. Help!!! Programing VB project

7. Help please: Extremely new to programing and VB

8. programing sound in VB

9. Right NewsGroup for VB programing in Excel 5.0

10. help in word6.0 and VB programing

11. Looking for VB code or Access/Excel Applic accounting programing - vbcode.txt [1/1]

12. vb and client/server programing