Recommendation for imaging product?
Author Message
 Recommendation for imaging product?

I need to add simple image scanning and document viewing to my Visual Basic
6.0 application.  I have used Imaging for Windows Professional Edition
(Kodak) in the past for in-house work, but have read conflicting
documentation about whether or not the ActiveX controls are distributable (I
need them to be).

Has anyone used this before, or would you recommend something better?

Thanks,

Sheryl

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 00:36:26 GMT
 Recommendation for imaging product?
We use TwainPro. Fully distributable and royalty free.
Peter

Quote:
> I need to add simple image scanning and document viewing to my Visual
Basic
> 6.0 application.  I have used Imaging for Windows Professional Edition
> (Kodak) in the past for in-house work, but have read conflicting
> documentation about whether or not the ActiveX controls are distributable
(I
> need them to be).

> Has anyone used this before, or would you recommend something better?

> Thanks,

> Sheryl

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:41:11 GMT

1. Recommendation for imaging product?

2. Syware's DataSync Product - Recommendations

3. Product A = Product B + Product C + .......

4. Best animated image product?

5. seeking imaging s/ware recommendation

6. Graph/Image control recommendations ?

7. Product ID, Product Name

8. Printing Images with Imaging for Windows (Wang Imaging)

9. image 1 + image 2 = image 3 how ???

10. New Product For Easily Building Web Applications From Access

11. new type of aggregate function (product function)

12. New Product: Total Visual SourceBook for Access and VB