Package and Deploy ActiveX control.
Author Message
 Package and Deploy ActiveX control.

Hi there,

I have been having difficulties publishing an ActiveX control that I have
created. It runs from within a control called ctrMain, and many other
controls and forms are instantiated within it (although I have a single .ocx
file that runs fine from within the VB development environment).

The Package and Deployment Wizard works nicely, getting all the files and
putting them into a nice .cab file (I made sure I put everything I could
onto it). The trouble is that when I click the .htm file, Internet Explorer
shows one blank box (this box-like object is usually shown before the
control loads), and also shows one of the contained controls, but with no
activity. All other controls are either not loaded or invisible.

If anyone has any ideas as to what it could be, or any possible avenues of
approach, then please drop us a line. Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Adrian Hill.

Tue, 01 Jun 2004 19:32:43 GMT

1. "Packaging" and Deploying ActiveX controls

2. Package and deploy question for activex controls

3. Missing ActiveX Document (*.vbd) when packaging and deploying

4. ActiveX Package and Deploy

5. Deploying ActiveX Controls

6. Deploying an ActiveX control with Winforms app

7. Deploying Custom ActiveX Control

8. QUESTION: Deploying an ActiveX Control on a Web Page

9. deploying activex control problem

10. Problem deploying signed ActiveX Control on a web server

11. deploy ActiveX control VB6 to ie4

12. Help: Deploying an ActiveX control with OleDB provider for internett publishing onto a webserver