Subforms with scrollbars
Author Message
 Subforms with scrollbars

Hi
    Does anybody know if there is a way to make a form that appears to
be divided into two forms.  One of the forms would remain stationary
like a normal form.  The other would need to be able to move with
scroll bars as if it was a llistbox containing controls instead of
text.  Is this possible?  I tried using MDI but forms apparently don't
allow scroll bars. Thanks

Scott Cameron

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Subforms with scrollbars
try making a form, and on one side put a picture box, and put scroll bars on
that picture box. then you can use that pb as a container for whatever you
wanna put there. neat, huh?

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Scrollbars on subforms

2. forms and subforms hwo can I link two subforms with two different forms ?

3. Requery a subforms recordsource

4. snycing subforms

5. use of Subforms

6. No Subforms

7. Option Group & SubForms

8. iterate through all subforms?

9. unloading/loading subforms

10. dynamically creating subforms

11. Synchronizing "AllowEdits" on subforms

12. Subforms not in the Forms collection?