Serial port/parallel port
Author Message
 Serial port/parallel port

Hi!

I'm looking for a way to "access" pins of a parallel port and/or a serial
port.
I want to be able to send something (a bit or a byte or ....) on a particual
pin and to read on a particular pin too.

By example, I want to send a signal (bit or byte) on the pin #1 and to read
other pins because the signal can get back on any pin (exept #1)

Anybody knows how to help me?  or when I can find any information?

Thanks a lot!

Sun, 18 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Serial port/Parallel port

2. I/O port, Parallel port, Serial port

3. Serial/Parallel Port Programs

4. Parallel and Serial Port

5. Accessing serial (& parallel) ports with NT4

6. Sources on Serial/Parallel port programming?

7. Communicating with Serial/Parallel port

8. Parallel or serial port control (direct)

9. Can VB control the parallel or serial ports?

10. Outputing data to parallel or serial ports

11. Reading serial/parallel port data

12. serial, parallel ports with VB