controls don't react after right-click
Author Message
 controls don't react after right-click
Hi,

- My application has two forms
- the first form has "show in taskbar" = True and the second form has "show
in taskbar" = False
- if I open the first form, the task of the first form down
- if I open the second form, the task of the first form comes up

- the problem
--> on the second form there are 3 controls: a treeview, a grid and a
menubar
--> if I do a rigth-click on the second form and get immediately out of this
menu, the treeview and the menubar don't react for a normal left-click event
(as seems as enable the right-click these controls)
--> only the grid is active and react to a left-click
--> then I click the task on the taskbar and then the task in the taskbar is
down and the form (incl. the both controls) works normally

Is there any way to automize the click on the task bar, which solve my
problem with the both controls?
I try to use the API functions: SetFocus, SetForegroundWindow,
SetActiveWindow and SetCapture, but is doesn't help.
Or another way the activate my controls?

Thx in advance for every help or info,

Sebastian
--
****************************
Armer Raggot

Fri, 03 Dec 2004 17:00:27 GMT

1. Right aligned text boxes don't right align

2. Controls don't resize right

3. HELP-control's Right Click Supress

4. Right Mouse Click Support in VB5's MS Treeview Control

5. Don't know if i'm in the right newsgroup

6. Right-Click or Double-Click on a Control?

7. String extract functions, left,right.mid don't work

8. Debugger do it right but runtime version don't

9. Modifications don't appear in the right window

10. Right$ ,left$ mid$ don't work anymore

11. Right justified text boxes don't display on Win 3.1

12. Accessing right click menus - outlook's object model