Toolbar in Internet Explorer
Author Message
 Toolbar in Internet Explorer

Can any one tell me how to develop a customized toolbar that can be attached
to Internet Explorer. eg. like an Yahoo search bar or Google search bar.

Thanx a lot !

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 10:30:36 GMT
 Toolbar in Internet Explorer
If you would like to customize some settings in IE, browser extensions
perhaps is the choice. "Browser extensions, introduced in Microsoft?
Internet Explorer 5, allow developers to add functionality to the browser
and enhance the user interface". For more, please refer to the browser
Extension topic in MSDN.

For example, in MSDN there are some resources about how to programmatically
add an IE Toolbar Button.

The following is a web page that covers how to create the button:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/browser/e...
rials/button.asp

Also there is a sample VB code that displays how to add a new toolbar
button on Internet Explorer 5.0.
http://www.microsoft.com/mind/1199/cutting/cutting1199.htm

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Alick Ye

--------------------

Newsgroups:
microsoft.public.vb,microsoft.public.vb.6.webdevelopment,microsoft.public.vb
controls,microsoft.public.vb.general,microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
Subject: Toolbar in Internet Explorer

Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:30:36 -0400

Can any one tell me how to develop a customized toolbar that can be attached
to Internet Explorer. eg. like an Yahoo search bar or Google search bar.

Thanx a lot !

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 09:20:48 GMT
 Toolbar in Internet Explorer
You have to look at bands in the shell programming. I am not sure how, but
it is in that area. Not much to go on, but at least it is something

--
Edwin C Lloyd

Can any one tell me how to develop a customized toolbar that can be attached
to Internet Explorer. eg. like an Yahoo search bar or Google search bar.

Thanx a lot !

Sat, 08 Jan 2005 04:57:11 GMT

1. Putting a Custom Toolbar in Internet Explorer

2. create own toolbar for internet explorer

3. Toolbar in Internet Explorer

4. How Add Toolbars to Internet Explorer AND Natscape?

5. How? Adding a new toolbar to Internet Explorer

6. Internet Explorer 3.0 Toolbars

7. creating a dockable internet explorer toolbar

8. Internet Explorer toolbar

9. Button in Internet Explorer toolbar

10. Internet Explorer Toolbars

11. Internet Explorer toolbar question

12. Internet Explorer Style Toolbar in VB 5.0