VB6: DateTimePicker control: How do I get rid of the dropdown?
Author Message
 VB6: DateTimePicker control: How do I get rid of the dropdown?

I'm experimenting with Visual Basic 6's new calendar controls.  I *LOVE* the
DateTimePicker control!!  Really good!!

One thing I'd like to do, though.  I'm setting the Format to dtpCustom and
then specify a time format ("h:mm tt").  I'd like the dropdown on that
control to go away.  I don't need it tempting the user to click on it, and
then find that what they're getting is a calendar, not a clock (or something
like that).

How do I get rid of the dropdown on the DateTimePicker?

Rod

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6: DateTimePicker control: How do I get rid of the dropdown?

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 VB6: DateTimePicker control: How do I get rid of the dropdown?
There is complete VB5 source code for the Date/Time Picker control here at
http://www.computersimple.com

It can be downloaded from the FREE section of the download page or from this
direct
link:

ftp://www.computersimple.com/pub/computersimple/csdtpckr.zip

You can set the control to be a time picker only

>One thing I'd like to do, though.  I'm setting the Format to dtpCustom and
>then specify a time format ("h:mm tt").  I'd like the dropdown on that
>control to go away.  I don't need it tempting the user to click on it, and
>then find that what they're getting is a calendar, not a clock (or
something
>like that).

>How do I get rid of the dropdown on the DateTimePicker?

>Rod

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Display DateTimePicker's Dropdown Calendar with a click ANYWHERE on the control

2. Agility Grid Control, Getting rid and bringing back columns

3. Agility Grid Control, Getting rid and bringing back columns

4. Getting rid of controls ?

5. How to dropdown DateTimePicker programatically

6. How to dropdown DateTimePicker programatically

7. VB6 DateTimePicker Control

8. VB6 MonthView and DateTimePicker controls question

9. MCI Control Gets Into a Tizzy - Done Events Not Being Generated

10. Colour DropDown Menu like MS Excel Text and Cell Attributes - How can this be done

11. Anybody done a 2 checkboxes per row dropdown list

12. Getting rid of messages