Need Help Formatting Options Dialog: puttig elements on 2nd - nth tabs
Author Message
 Need Help Formatting Options Dialog: puttig elements on 2nd - nth tabs

Hi,

I used the default Options Dialog template to create a blank options form
and I'm able to add controls to the "topmost" tab.  I'm having a hard time
formatting the other tabs because I can't get to the others to "clear the
slate" as it were.  Can someone give me a technique for doing this?

Thanks mucho.
Chris Kersey

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 04:12:28 GMT
 Need Help Formatting Options Dialog: puttig elements on 2nd - nth tabs
Answered in another group... couldn't find it? See
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Quote:
> Hi,

> I used the default Options Dialog template to create a blank options form
> and I'm able to add controls to the "topmost" tab.  I'm having a hard time
> formatting the other tabs because I can't get to the others to "clear the
> slate" as it were.  Can someone give me a technique for doing this?

> Thanks mucho.
> Chris Kersey

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:49:29 GMT

1. Need help formatting a delayed 2nd page header....

2. Displaying 2nd tab of Insert Object dialog box

3. Need Help Editing a Document Based on Dialog Box Options

4. Sheridan Tabbed Dialog + Option Button

5. CDO using select element options Help!!!!!!!!!

6. Need a "tabbed dialog box" vbx

7. Add Code to New Option Button (2nd Post)

8. Help with options dialog

9. Adding Tabs to tabbed Dialog on the fly

10. Adding Tabs to tabbed Dialog on the fly

11. Help, disabling options, common dialog open and save

12. Confused about options dialog in VB5, please help