RichTextBox & Horizontal Scrollbar
Author Message
 RichTextBox & Horizontal Scrollbar

I need load a text file with more than 140 columns in a RichTextBox, but
the free area in
my form is very small to do this. Then I set the Scrollbars propertie to
rtfBoth (horizontal
and vertical) but the horizontal scrollbar is not displayed and the text
is break in 2 lines.

I cant change the font size.

How to do this ??

tks (Excuse me my horry english, I m Learning yet)
Alexandre Pereira
Sao Paulo - Brasil

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 RichTextBox & Horizontal Scrollbar
Use the RightMargin property of the RichTextBox to widen the line size.
Quote:

>I need load a text file with more than 140 columns in a RichTextBox, but
>the free area in
>my form is very small to do this. Then I set the Scrollbars propertie to
>rtfBoth (horizontal
>and vertical) but the horizontal scrollbar is not displayed and the text
>is break in 2 lines.

>I cant change the font size.

>How to do this ??

>tks (Excuse me my horry english, I m Learning yet)
>Alexandre Pereira
>Sao Paulo - Brasil

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. RichTextBox Horizontal Scrollbar bug

2. MSFlexGrid & Horizontal ScrollBar

3. MDI Child forms Horizontal Scrollbar????

4. Horizontal scrollbar in listbox

5. Horizontal ScrollBar in ListBox HTML Contrl

6. DBLIST Horizontal Scrollbar

7. Horizontal scrollbar on outline control

8. Treeview and (no) horizontal scrollbar

9. Horizontal scrollbar in filelistbox

10. horizontal scrollbar

11. Horizontal scrollbar for Outline control

12. horizontal listbox scrollbar