Viewing report created using Crystal reports 7.0
Author Message
 Viewing report created using Crystal reports 7.0

I am using Crystal Reports 7.0 on Win NT.

I have developed a report on MS Exchange folders with many subreports. The
report retrieves OK in Designer.

However, when I retrieve the report using  VB application with following
code, it shows Viewer initially and after retrieving for long time, it gives
error: "Type mismatch"

Private ReportApp As CRPEAuto.Application
Private Report As CRPEAuto.Report

Dim strReportName As String

    strReportName = App.Path & "\report name.rpt"

    Set ReportApp = CreateObject("Crystal.CRPE.Application")
    Set Report = ReportApp.OpenReport(strReportName)
    Report.Preview

Can someone please help me with this.

Regards,
Raj

Sun, 08 Feb 2004 18:00:27 GMT

1. Creating RCAPI calls from Crystal Reports and viewing the report using a web application in .net

2. Got error while viewing report using crystal report

3. Landscape report views but prints in portrait (using crystal report)

4. PC hangs when viewing Crystal Reports 7.0 on P4 machine with VIA chipset

5. Creating Dynamic Reports - Using Crystal Reports Engine

6. Creating customized reports using Crystal Report writer

7. export report in crystal report 7.0

8. Using Access 7.0 Modules in Crystal Report 3.0

9. Problem using Seagate Crystal Report Automation Engine 7.0

10. LogOff Server using Crystal Reports 7.0 ActiveX Object

11. Runtime files for a projet using crystal reports 7.0

12. View Multiple Crystal Report as Single Report