Removing black marking on selected line in listbox
Author Message
 Removing black marking on selected line in listbox

I have in a form two different listboxes both acting as a data-source
selection tool for the user. When I select one line in the first listbox,
and since one line in the other listbox, the previously selected line in the
first listbox stays black (selected). How do I clear the black marking and
the selection from the first listbox? I am using VBA for almost everything
in the forms.

TIA.

Best regards,
David List

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 01:13:23 GMT
 Removing black marking on selected line in listbox
If you need the users selection then save it in a module level variable.
(If not then don't worry about this part...)

Then set the
    listbox.listindex = -1
and
if necessary do a
    listbox.refresh

D.

Quote:
> I have in a form two different listboxes both acting as a data-source
> selection tool for the user. When I select one line in the first listbox,
> and since one line in the other listbox, the previously selected line in
the
> first listbox stays black (selected). How do I clear the black marking and
> the selection from the first listbox? I am using VBA for almost everything
> in the forms.

> TIA.

> Best regards,
> David List

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 01:20:31 GMT

1. Remove selected item from listbox

2. Newbie q: Remove selected items from multiselect listbox?

3. Removing the selected item from a listbox

4. how to remove selected items (multiselect) in listbox

5. how to remove selected items (multiselect) in listbox

6. Remove multi-selected lines from listview

7. remove multi-selected lines from listview box

8. returning value of selected line in listbox

9. Textbox/label which add a new line and remove the last line

10. Removing Word page breaks and P Marks

11. autotext includes paragraph mark, can I remove it?

12. Removing Carriage Return marks from Field