Multiple Character Sets in MSHFlexGrid
Author Message
 Multiple Character Sets in MSHFlexGrid

Has anyone had any luck using multiple fonts with
different character sets in MSHFlexGrid?

I know that this control is UNICODE enabled and that you
can set a font for each cell, but it appears to me that
whoever created the interface for this control forgot to
include a method or property for setting the character set
for each cell.  I am simply trying to display multiple
languages under the English version of Windows 98, where I
should be able to display English and Russian
simultaneously.

Am I missing something?  Is there some way to specify the
character set as part of the font name?  Also, the
documentation for this control suggests that the Font
property can be used to set the font for specific cells,
but I haven't been able to get this to work.

--Beck

Sun, 12 Sep 2004 05:58:57 GMT

1. special character problem - character sets?

2. define maxmimum number of characters in mshflexgrid cell

3. Selection of multiple non-consecutive rows with MSVB's MSHFlexGrid Control

4. Multiple Selects in MSHFlexGrid

5. Need Help Sorting Multiple Columns in MSHFlexgrid

6. MSHFlexGrid...selecting multiple cells

7. MSHFlexgrid...selecting multiple cells

8. MSHFlexGrid set to empty recordset

9. Setting FontBold for Bands in MSHFlexGrid

10. How to set mshflexgrid

11. How to set BandExpandable for MSHFlexGrid ?

12. How to set mshflexgrid row color..