LIST VIEW - FILE SIZE SORT
Author Message
 LIST VIEW - FILE SIZE SORT

the file size will only sort properly if i put zero is front of low file
sizes
eg 5 bytes=      000005
1000 bytes =   001000
15000 bytes=  015000

anybody know of another method to sort file size, so that i do not have
zeros apearing in the listview column after the sort -  without using a
column with zero width  ??

thanks  in advance

Sat, 08 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 LIST VIEW - FILE SIZE SORT

Roger,

have you checked out the VBNet site. I've found the site to be very useful
for VB stuff.

http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/rasanen/vbnet/default.htm

check it out.

mark

Quote:

>the file size will only sort properly if i put zero is front of low file
>sizes
>eg 5 bytes=      000005
>1000 bytes =   001000
>15000 bytes=  015000

>anybody know of another method to sort file size, so that i do not have
>zeros apearing in the listview column after the sort -  without using a
>column with zero width  ??

>thanks  in advance

Sat, 08 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 LIST VIEW - FILE SIZE SORT

Quote:

> Roger,

> have you checked out the VBNet site. I've found the site to be very useful
> for VB stuff.

> http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/rasanen/vbnet/default.htm

> check it out.

> mark

> >the file size will only sort properly if i put zero is front of low file
> >sizes
> >eg 5 bytes=      000005
> >1000 bytes =   001000
> >15000 bytes=  015000

> >anybody know of another method to sort file size, so that i do not have
> >zeros apearing in the listview column after the sort -  without using a
> >column with zero width  ??

> >thanks  in advance

i have checked out all appropriate VBNET listview code - but it does not fix
the problemi have told Randy about it.

Sun, 09 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. slow list view sorting - help needed

2. Sorting the content of list view on clicking column headers

3. List view and sorting

4. List View Sort Question

5. List View Sort order

6. Logical sorting in List View (date and/or time)

7. List View Column Sorting

8. list view to sort

9. List View click on header to sort date column

10. List View - Sort by Clicking Header

11. Help:list view control sorting

12. List View Sort