Concatenating Rich Text Box text
Author Message
 Concatenating Rich Text Box text

Does anybody know how to concatenate Rich Text?

If I simply do  richtextbox2.text = richtextbox2.text & richtextbox1.text it
gets turned to normal text!

(Also, when you print only the last concatenated text prints)

Thanks,

Alex Kudrasev

Mon, 17 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Concatenating Rich Text Box text
To concatenate rich text you can use the TextRTF property. However, to add
text to a RichTextBox, you may want to use the Sel properties, SelText to
add simple text, SelRTF to add rich text.

David

Quote:
> Does anybody know how to concatenate Rich Text?

> If I simply do  richtextbox2.text = richtextbox2.text & richtextbox1.text
it
> gets turned to normal text!

> (Also, when you print only the last concatenated text prints)

> Thanks,

> Alex Kudrasev

Mon, 17 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Rich Text Box: Can I remove text and keep multicolored text

2. Colour Text Box/Class Wrapper for Rich Text Box

3. Newbie question: Rich Text Box vs. Text Box

4. help: formatting rich text box/text box

5. Rich Text Box vs. Text Box Scrolling

6. Rich Text Box or text box control

7. Looking for APIs for text box and Rich text box

8. Concatenating Rich Text

9. Concatenating Rich Text

10. Formatted text from rich text box to Word

11. Put text inside a circle in a Rich Text Box

12. Some [hopefully] easy questions - text and rich text boxes