Macromedia Shockwave ActiveX Control - Need Help Urgently!
Author Message
 Macromedia Shockwave ActiveX Control - Need Help Urgently!

Hi All,

Anyone of you inserted the Macromedia Shockwave ActiveX Control into your VB
program before? I need some advice on it.

If you know where can I find more info or documentation about the control,
kindly let me know as well.

Thanks and regards,
kah lee

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Macromedia Shockwave ActiveX Control - Need Help Urgently!

2. Macromedia Shockwave ActiveX Control

3. Macromedia Shockwave ActiveX Control

4. Macromedia Shockwave ActiveX Control

5. Macromedia Shockwave and Flash controls n VB

6. Macromedia Flash objects (Shockwave)

7. URGENTLY NEED HELP IN ActiveX.exe registration in VB5.0 (winnt)

8. URGENTLY NEED HELP IN ActiveX.exe registration in VB5.0 (winnt)

9. URGENTLY NEED HELP IN ActiveX.exe registration in VB5.0 (winnt)

10. URGENTLY NEED HELP IN ActiveX.exe registration in VB5.0 (winnt)

11. Help urgently needed - VB GRID CONTROL.

12. Macromedia Web Player ActiveX Control