Toolbar and drop down buttons in VB 6.0
Author Message
 Toolbar and drop down buttons in VB 6.0

When you create a toolbar and set a button to be a dropdown, the bottom area
which I believe is called the ButtonItem or ButtonMenu comes alive and
allows you to place in multiple buttons to drop down and select, HOWEVER it
seems to only allow you to have text in the combo box even through the text
is aligned to the right leaving pleanty of space for an graphic like an
icon.  Using the control without having icons beside the text seems
rediculous but I can't seem to find a way to place a picture in the dropdown
nor can I find any documentation on it.  Could some one tell me what I'm
doing wrong, or verify that you can not place graphics in the dropdown and
point me to a control I could purchase to allow me to do what I need to do.
Thanks!

Steve Huff

Fri, 05 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drop down Button menu programmatically in MControl 6.0

2. drop-down toolbar button

3. Drop-Down Toolbar buttons

4. VB 6.0 and drop-down box w/ MS Access database file

5. Is there a drop down regular command button, not active buttons

6. How to program Toolbar Buttons in VB 6.0

7. Drop Down List Box - Drop Down portion does not always disappear after Click event

8. Press F1 key while drop-down menu item highlighted, drop-down menu stays on top

9. Data bound drops downs dont drop down!

10. VBA code to go to a bookmarked drop down goes to wrong drop down

11. Drop Down List in Toolbar

12. Drop down on Toolbar control