OLE control and scanned image
Author Message
 OLE control and scanned image

I apologize if this message appears twice but i posted it yesterday and
don't see it on my list.  I want to copy and paste a scanned image from the
HP Deskscan program to an embedded OLE control.  When I copy the image to
the clipboard from the Deskscan program the OLE control tells me can't
paste, but if I save the image as a bitmap and copy and paste the file
itself it works.  This involves too many steps for the inexperienced user.
The easiest way would be to drag and drop the image but the Deskscan
program does not allow dragging.  If the class property is not set on the
control it seems to accept almost anything I paste to it, but do I have to
give it a class for it to accept the Deskscan image and if so what is the
class?  I would appreciate any help anyone can offer.
Kathy

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to scan image in black&white format using kodak image scan control

2. using image scan control wang (from imaging)

3. fill data access ole field with scanned image

4. Scanning images into access - twain control

5. Help; Image Scan Control

6. Image Scan Control

7. Wang image scan control

8. I Need sample of WANG IMAGE SCAN CONTROL (VB)

9. Controlling MS Paper from a form/MS Office Document Scanning/Imaging

10. Kodak Image Scan Control

11. Image Scan ActiveX Control

12. Image Scan control samples, anybody?