backcolor property on SSTab control doesn't change backcolor
Author Message
 backcolor property on SSTab control doesn't change backcolor

I have not been able to change the backcolor of the SSTab cotrol.  I can change
the backcolor property but the color does not change.  HELP!

Fri, 31 Oct 2003 23:54:36 GMT
 backcolor property on SSTab control doesn't change backcolor
The backcolor property controls the color of the entire ssTab control (the
part of the control that the tabs are on top of). If you set the tab
controls style to 'ssStylePropertyPage' so the tabs don't automatically size
themselves to fit the width of the control, you'll see the effect of setting
the backcolor property.. In general, it's worthless and about the best
you're going to be able to do is.. place a borderless frame on each tab and
set the frames backcolor instead..

I have not been able to change the backcolor of the SSTab cotrol.  I can
change
the backcolor property but the color does not change.  HELP!

Sat, 01 Nov 2003 02:09:21 GMT

1. How to set BackColor property for SSTab control

2. Backcolor on form doesn't change the colour

3. Cannot change BackColor on SSTab control?

4. Control's BackColor Based on Field's Required Property

5. SSTab Control - BackColor

6. SSTab Control backcolor (but not just tab)

7. UserControl's Parent's BackColor Change?

8. UserControl's Parent's BackColor Change?

9. How do I change the backcolor property gradually?

10. Changing BackColor property of a DBCombo

11. ImageList's MaskColor and BackColor properties

12. Set Textbox BackColor to Ambient BackColor