With from Columns in a ListView
Author Message
 With from Columns in a ListView

In a ListView I use ColumnHeaders. The with of the 3 columns resp. the
ColumnHeaders is calculated at runtime:

with from a column = with from the control (ListView) / 3

Code:  Set clmX = lvwListe.ColumnHeaders.Add(, , "Object1", lvwListe.Width
/3)
           Set clmX = lvwListe.ColumnHeaders.Add(, ,
"Object2",lvwListe.Width / 3)
           Set clmX = lvwListe.ColumnHeaders.Add(, ,
"Object3",lvwListe.Width / 3)

With this calculated column with the 3 colums desn't fit into the ListView
exactly.

Does someone know this problem and is there any solution?

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 With from Columns in a ListView
It's a bug in the listview.

Use   Call SendMessageLong(Listview1.hwnd, LVM_SETCOLUMNWIDTH, Col,
PixWidth)

Drac

Quote:

>In a ListView I use ColumnHeaders. The with of the 3 columns resp. the
>ColumnHeaders is calculated at runtime:

>with from a column = with from the control (ListView) / 3

>Code:  Set clmX = lvwListe.ColumnHeaders.Add(, , "Object1", lvwListe.Width
>/3)
>           Set clmX = lvwListe.ColumnHeaders.Add(, ,
>"Object2",lvwListe.Width / 3)
>           Set clmX = lvwListe.ColumnHeaders.Add(, ,
>"Object3",lvwListe.Width / 3)

>With this calculated column with the 3 colums desn't fit into the ListView
>exactly.

>Does someone know this problem and is there any solution?

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving column order in ListViews

2. Preserving column widths in Listview

3. Sorting a column in a listview

4. How to get the widths of the columns in a ListView

5. Hide a column in a listview??

6. How to get control if you resize the width of a Column in a ListView

7. Sorting a column in a listview control

8. Freeze columns in a listview while scrolling to the right

9. ?Aligning Text in column of a ListView control

10. How to lock column width in ListView?

11. Multiple column sorts with ListView

12. Setting column widths in Listview control