Remove Control Box on a form
Author Message
 Remove Control Box on a form

Hi all,

How can I remove the control box (the icon in the upper left) of a form and
still keep the cancel(X) button?

Thanks in advance,

George

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 22:31:01 GMT
 Remove Control Box on a form
How about setting the forms BorderStyle to either 4 or 5... makes them into
"tool windows".. effects the size of the titlebar though... or, you can set
the BorderStyle = 3 (fixed dialog) and set the Icon property = (None) by
placing the curor next to that property's browse button (where it now says
(Icon)) and hitting the Delete key.

--
Ken Halter
MS-MVP-VB

Quote:

> Hi all,

> How can I remove the control box (the icon in the upper left) of a
> form and still keep the cancel(X) button?

> Thanks in advance,

> George

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:59:37 GMT
 Remove Control Box on a form
Ken,

Thanks!

George

Quote:
> How about setting the forms BorderStyle to either 4 or 5... makes them
into
> "tool windows".. effects the size of the titlebar though... or, you can
set
> the BorderStyle = 3 (fixed dialog) and set the Icon property = (None) by
> placing the curor next to that property's browse button (where it now says
> (Icon)) and hitting the Delete key.

> --
> Ken Halter
> MS-MVP-VB
> Please keep it in the groups..

> > Hi all,

> > How can I remove the control box (the icon in the upper left) of a
> > form and still keep the cancel(X) button?

> > Thanks in advance,

> > George

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 20:57:32 GMT

1. Removing the Control Box on a form

2. Removing the icon from form control box

3. Remove Dialog box when printing forms?

4. Greying/Removing Close Button in Control Box

5. Removing Title Bar & Control Box from MDIforms

6. Removing border from combo box control

7. Removing border from combo box control

8. Removing border from combo box control

9. newbie Q: text box control on a custom dialog box form

10. Disable control box box on VB Forms

11. Remove Control Menu for a form

12. list box question (2 boxes with add / remove)