Checkboxes in a ListView control
Author Message
 Checkboxes in a ListView control

How can I use the API to retrieve information about the state of CheckBoxes
displayed on a listview?

forrest.

Thu, 02 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Checkboxes in a ListView control

------=_NextPart_000_01BC7B1C.D4DEC040

Quote:
> How can I use the API to retrieve information about the state of
CheckBoxes
> displayed on a listview?

Forrest,

I found some info at VBNet at:
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/rasanen/vbnet/code/CommonCtrl/LVCheck...

If the link is no longer valid, EMail me and I will send you the text.

HTH's
--
Marcos Mello

(To E-Mail me, remove SPAM from my E-Mail address)

------=_NextPart_000_01BC7B1C.D4DEC040

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">&gt; How can I use the API to retrieve =
information about the state of CheckBoxes<br>&gt; displayed on a =
at:<br>http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/rasanen/vbnet/code/CommonCtrl/LVCh=
eckBox.htm<br>If the link is no longer valid, EMail me and I will send =
------=_NextPart_000_01BC7B1C.D4DEC040--

Sat, 04 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Checkboxes in a ListView control

Yes it does.

There's not such a thing like an API function to modify the listview. You
have to do it sending a message to the hWnd of the listview with the
corresponding style. If you read carefully you'll notice that.

HTH,

Alex.

Quote:
> Marcos:

> The web page you mentioned does not show API to retrieve and set the
> check box states. Do you have any idea how to?

> TIA,

> Kam Chan

> > > How can I use the API to retrieve information about the state of
> > CheckBoxes
> > > displayed on a listview?

> > Forrest,

> > I found some info at VBNet at:

ttp://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/rasanen/vbnet/code/CommonCtrl/LVCheckBox.htm

> > If the link is no longer valid, EMail me and I will send you the text.

> > HTH's
> > --
> > Marcos Mello

> > (To E-Mail me, remove SPAM from my E-Mail address)

Sun, 05 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Checkboxes in the Listview-control

2. Checkboxes disappearing in listview control on Access form

3. Change Checkbox Image in Listview Control

4. Checkboxes disappearing in listview control on Access form

5. Checkboxes in a ListView control

6. ???? Adding a checkbox to a listview control (comctl32.ocx) ??????? HELP ME

7. Setting focus to the checkbox in a listview control in report view?

8. Setting focus to the checkbox in a listview control in report view?

9. VB6:TripleState Checkboxes in TreeView and ListView controls?

10. How to add a column of checkbox control to Listview

11. ListView Control with checkboxes

12. ListView control with checkboxes