Toolbar feature
Author Message
 Toolbar feature

Hi all,
   Is it possible to popup buttons in VB toolbar contol.
 I have a requirement of having a toolbar control aligned
to "Align bottom".

I want to have buttons to pop up on a particular toolbar
button. I want to have an equivalent of sub menu in
toolbar (ie pop up buttons).

Is there a way of doing it in toolbar control?

Can anybody help in this regard?

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:48:57 GMT

1. Form Toolbar vs Control Toolbar

2. BUG: Toolbar-Buttons wrong pictures - toolbar.zip (1/1)

3. BUG: Toolbar-Buttons wrong pictures - toolbar.zip (0/1)

4. For each toolbar in form1.toolbars

5. Changing Toolbar Button Properties Outside of the Toolbar

6. Small toolbar look - toolbar control doesn't work properly

7. VB4 Toolbar Control--Creating Toolbars

8. VB 4.0 (32) and Toolbars disappearing when another form with a toolbar is shown

9. BUG: Toolbar-Buttons 32*32 wrong pricture - toolbar.zip (0/1)

10. BUG: Toolbar-Buttons 32*32 wrong pricture - toolbar.zip (1/1)

11. Q: VB32 Toolbars - Can't get Combo Box to appear on toolbar

12. to toolbar or not to toolbar?