Listview - Background color on 1 row
Author Message
 Listview - Background color on 1 row

I've seen examples to create ledger style background for a
listview control.  However, I want to set the background
color for only ONE row.  For example, listview in report
view.  One of the columns, or subitems, will be a
priority.  If the priority is high, I want it to highlight
yellow for the entire row.  Hope I'm making sense.

Thanks in advance.

Sat, 08 Oct 2005 04:18:41 GMT
 Listview - Background color on 1 row
This might do the trick

Creating a Ledger-Style Listview Report Background
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/index.html?code/comctl/lvledger.htm

--
Ken Halter - MS-MVP-VB - http://www.mvps.org/vbsight - Please keep it in the groups..

Quote:

> I've seen examples to create ledger style background for a
> listview control.  However, I want to set the background
> color for only ONE row.  For example, listview in report
> view.  One of the columns, or subitems, will be a
> priority.  If the priority is high, I want it to highlight
> yellow for the entire row.  Hope I'm making sense.

> Thanks in advance.

Sat, 08 Oct 2005 04:20:25 GMT
 Listview - Background color on 1 row
Not quite what I'm looking for.  I want to change the
background color of ONLY ONE row.  I don't want ledger
style.

Quote:

Sat, 08 Oct 2005 04:40:05 GMT

1. Is it possible to change the background color of one row in a ListView

2. ListView Control ... changing background color of individual rows

3. ListView selection color (NOT Background color)

4. change row background color, VB4, using DBGrid

5. change background color for selected row in datagrid?

6. change row background color, VB4, using DBGrid

7. DataGrid control and ROW background colors

8. Changing background color of a row in a DBGrid

9. change row background color, VB4, using DBGrid

10. change row background color, VB4, using DBGrid

11. DBGrid and Background Row Colors...

12. change row background color, VB4, using DBGrid