VB6 Web Browser - Loading URL's from a sequential file
Author Message
 VB6 Web Browser - Loading URL's from a sequential file

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with a small
problem.

- I want to write a browser function that will load a series of web
pages on to the browser one after another from a sequential file.
Here's what I have so far.

Private Sub Command5_Click()
Dim http As String
Open "c:\test2.txt" For Input As #1
Do While Not EOF(1)
    Input #1, http
    WebBrowser1.Navigate (http)
Loop
Close #1
End Sub

- The problem I am having with it is that I guess, the URL files from
the sequential file are loaded so quickly that the next one loads up
before the previous one has been loaded into memory.  Any help on this
issue would be greatly appreciated.!!!

Regards,

Jason Davitsky

Tue, 01 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6 Web Browser-Loading URL's from a sequential file

2. VB6 Web Browser-Loading URL's from a sequential file

3. VB6 Web Browser-Loading URL's from a sequential file

4. Making a web browser display a selected URL or file from VB5

5. Can't load ActiveX control in web browser

6. Can't load ActiveX control in web browser

7. Retrieving File Names and Web Links (URL's) from Windows\Favorites (Internet Explorer)

8. Lanching the user's default web browser with a local file

9. Lanching the user's default web browser with a local file

10. ******How to send a URL and load Defualt Browser!*****

11. Using WebBrowser control load URL in a separate Browser OR any other control

12. Bringing up the IE Web browser control with a literal string rather than a URL