MSChart: fill missing data point with continuous line ?
Author Message
 MSChart: fill missing data point with continuous line ?

Hi there,

for those who are familiar with the MSChart Control:
in my Datagrid, some values are Null.
I want MSChart to draw a continuous line between these points.
But I can only chose to interrupt the line or draw them as zero as descibed
in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 177685.

In Excel the can be done by DisplayBlanksAs = xlInterpolated, but this
property is not available for the MSChart Control, but only in Excel VBA.

I appreciate any help, thanks in advance

Tobias

Sun, 22 May 2005 19:22:13 GMT

1. Fill MSChart with 3D line data?

2. MSChart: XY as points (not line)

3. how do I fill mschart with data?

4. MSChart filling it with data

5. MSChart - Fast updating of data points

6. MSchart Control: Markers for data points

7. MSChart: Delete Specific Data Point

8. MSChart Active X control filling with database data

9. Using SQL to fill table - missing data

10. MSChart - Plot XY lines with varying Data Sets ?????

11. Using recordset to fill continuous forms

12. Line graph: How to handle missing data?