Hide ActiveX container (IE)?
Author Message
 Hide ActiveX container (IE)?

I've created an ActiveX Control with VB6 which is created
in the container of IE6.  I then show a user form from the
control at which point I'd like to hide the IE container
thus only displaying the user form.  Is this going to be
an API call or is there some basic property I've
overlooked which hides the parent container (IE)?  Any
help in this matter would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Wed, 05 Oct 2005 03:07:22 GMT

1. I.E. 3 ActiveX container extender properties

2. I.E. 3 ActiveX container extender properties

3. How do I print Activex document in IE container

4. ActiveX Control Container for VBCCE5 ActiveX Controls!?

5. ActiveX control crashes Excel and ActiveX test container

6. ActiveX control crashes Excel and ActiveX test container

7. Word in IE Container: Always asks to save...

8. Hiding OUs and Containers in Active Directory

9. Is Container IE?

10. heelp with menu merging OLE Container for IE

11. Active Doc Problem: Integrating Menu Items on IE Container

12. Reversing Actions with VBA, ie show and hide with the same button