sheridan 3D controls
Author Message
 sheridan 3D controls

Hi Kevin:

Quote:
>hi, I'm not able to use the Sheridan 3D controls, everytime I'm load this
>controls in the form I will get an error msgbox stating the "Licence
>Information for this command not found.

You need to manuall register the control/lic -- have a look in the
tools\controls dir on the CD, the instructions are in the readme file.

Doug.

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 sheridan 3D controls

hi, I'm not able to use the Sheridan 3D controls, everytime I'm load this
controls in the form I will get an error msgbox stating the "Licence
Information for this command not found. You do not have an appropriate
license to use the functinality."
Can anybody tell me what is going on and how to solve this.
Many thanks and hope to hear from all of you soon.

best regards
kevin

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 sheridan 3D controls

If you have installed VB4 then upgrade to VB5, try to reinstall components
of VB4.

Quote:
> hi, I'm not able to use the Sheridan 3D controls, everytime I'm load this
> controls in the form I will get an error msgbox stating the "Licence
> Information for this command not found. You do not have an appropriate
> license to use the functinality."
> Can anybody tell me what is going on and how to solve this.
> Many thanks and hope to hear from all of you soon.

> best regards
> kevin

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 sheridan 3D controls

If you take the files in your \tools\controls directory on your vb5 cd, copy
them to your system32 (NT) or system (95) directory, and then run the
vbctrls registry updating file, that should do the trick

Enjoy
:)
Kenny

Quote:

>hi, I'm not able to use the Sheridan 3D controls, everytime I'm load this
>controls in the form I will get an error msgbox stating the "Licence
>Information for this command not found. You do not have an appropriate
>license to use the functinality."
>Can anybody tell me what is going on and how to solve this.
>Many thanks and hope to hear from all of you soon.

>best regards
>kevin

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sheridan 3D controls 32 bit Grid control

2. How to use Sheridan 3D Control in VB5?

3. Need help with Sheridan 3D controls

4. Problems with "Sheridan 3D Controls"/ Threed32.ocx in VB5

5. Sheridan 3D Controls

6. Sheridan 3D Controls Equivalent?

7. Sheridan 3D-control

8. Help...Sheridan 3d control (bug?)

9. VB 5 & Sheridan 3D Controls (Panel)

10. Problem with VB 5 & Sheridan 3D Control

11. Sheridan 3D control -- help requested

12. Help - VB5 - Sheridan 3d Controls