MSFlex Grid .row select doesn't update display
Author Message
 MSFlex Grid .row select doesn't update display

I am saving a unique id field in the current row to a variable, requerying
the datasource, and then cyclying through the grid until I find the unique
id again.

This works fine, except I cannot update the grid display to show the the
current row as being selected.

How can I get the row to appear selected after a requery?

BTW.  Using bookmarks doesn't work either.

TIA
Jeremy Trevatt

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 MSFlex Grid .row select doesn't update display

Try  accessing the .CellTop property. Just accessing this property forces
MSFlexgrid to scroll to the current row

Dim Dummy as long

Dummy = MSFlexgrid1.CellTop

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Select multiple rows in a MSFlex grid

2. Load MSFlex grid in columns vs. rows

3. MSFlex Grid Row Headings

4. DBgrid doesn't gain control when you select a row in it

5. DataGrid Control doesn't display updated data

6. Copying selected row from a grid to antother grid

7. Copying selected row from a grid to antother grid

8. Sorting date's in MSFlex grid

9. Sorting date's in MSFlex grid

10. Updating fields: footer doesn't update right

11. VB6,Access97,ADO - Update query doesn't update all records

12. List Box Doesn't Get Updated After Create/Update/Delete Event