Microsoft word document from a form
Author Message
 Microsoft word document from a form

Hope someone can help me once again, I an trying to open a specific
Microsoft word document from a form if I use the OLE I haven't got
access to the word commands such as draw and spellchecker. If I double
click on the OLE window "Word" starts up but this looks really untidy,
can anyone suggest something.

Thanks in advance

Chris.

Thu, 01 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Microsoft word document from a form

2. Microsoft word document from a form

3. Adding ActiveX Controls to Microsoft Word Documents

4. Microsoft Word Documents

5. Insert Microsoft Excel data into a Word document programmatically

6. Modify and print Microsoft Word document file from VB

7. How do I set the active document in Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word

8. Forms and WORD document forms

9. Cutting a full Word document and pasting it in another Word Document

10. Microsoft Word form

11. Microsoft Word forms

12. Microsoft Word And Windows Forms