OCX control for Windows Media Player 7
Author Message
 OCX control for Windows Media Player 7

Is there an OCX control for WMP7?

VB6 ships with an OCX only for version 6.4 so I was wondering if there is an
update.

Sun, 09 Jan 2005 06:14:34 GMT
 OCX control for Windows Media Player 7
Hi, Victor

6.4 is the latest version of the Media Player control.  My understanding is
that the ocx is just a thin (90K) wrapper for the functionality in whatever
version of the media player you have on your machine.  The control
interface has not needed to change, so it has not been updated

HTH,

John Eikanger
Microsoft Visual Basic Developer Support

(c) 2002 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
--------------------

| Subject: OCX control for Windows Media Player 7
| Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:14:34 -0700
|
| Is there an OCX control for WMP7?
|
| VB6 ships with an OCX only for version 6.4 so I was wondering if there is
an
| update.

Sun, 09 Jan 2005 07:46:06 GMT

1. Windows Media Player - MSDXM.OCX control won't register

2. problems with MSDXM.OCX (Windows Media Player)

3. Problems with MSDXM.OCX (Windows Media Player)

4. VB & Windows Media Player OCX

5. window media player control: msdxm.ocx

6. Announce: Windows Media Player control article on MSDN

7. Announce: Windows Media Player control article on MSDN

8. Controlling Windows Media Player over Various Forms

9. Windows Media Player Application Control

10. Windows Media Player Application Control

11. Quick help with Windows Media Player Control

12. Windows Media Player Control