Print doenst print at the desired printer
Author Message
 Print doenst print at the desired printer

Hi

I am using the Commong Dialog control (showPrinter) to get
the application to print the current screen. I am setting
the defaultPrinte propoerty to TRUE. Inspite of this value
being true, the screen doesnt get printed on a printer
other than the default one for my machine. Ths happens for
the first print. From second print onwards the screen are
printed to one chosen in the first attempt.

Any help is welcome
thanks

Vidit

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:53:29 GMT
 Print doenst print at the desired printer

Have you tried printing from a compiled program or are you trying to print in
design mode ?

Quote:
> Hi

> I am using the Commong Dialog control (showPrinter) to get
> the application to print the current screen. I am setting
> the defaultPrinte propoerty to TRUE. Inspite of this value
> being true, the screen doesnt get printed on a printer
> other than the default one for my machine. Ths happens for
> the first print. From second print onwards the screen are
> printed to one chosen in the first attempt.

> Any help is welcome
> thanks

> Vidit

Sat, 12 Mar 2005 00:12:55 GMT

1. problems printing on a zebra printer with printer.print

2. Print a specific record and desire date in Crystal report 7

3. printing escape sequences for direct printer control to print micr on checks

4. Print field will not print to printer

5. PRINTER.PRINT CENTER? OR LABEL PRINT

6. Printing with printer.print - VB 6

7. Printing a report when no printer or print drivers are installed on the server

8. Crystal Reports Printing to the not-default printer sq Landscape printing

9. Format Print using Printer.Print?

10. PRINTER.PRINT CENTER? OR LABEL PRINT

11. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

12. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file