ActiveTreeView and Excel licensing problem
Author Message
 ActiveTreeView and Excel licensing problem

In my VB application I use extensively Sheridan Active Suite controls. I
distribute it with my app and  haven't any licensing problems. But I also
have an Excel sheet with an ActiveTreeView included on it, when I show it in
some computers where the app is correctly installed the user receives the
demo splash screen of the ActiveTreeView Control (in the same PC the VB
Forms show the ActiveTrees without this splash screen).

Have somebody any suggestions? Thanks a lot!

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:10:24 GMT
 ActiveTreeView and Excel licensing problem

Quote:
> In my VB application I use extensively Sheridan Active Suite controls. I
> distribute it with my app and  haven't any licensing problems. But I also
> have an Excel sheet with an ActiveTreeView included on it, when I show it
in
> some computers where the app is correctly installed the user receives the
> demo splash screen of the ActiveTreeView Control (in the same PC the VB
> Forms show the ActiveTrees without this splash screen).

> Have somebody any suggestions? Thanks a lot!

What does Sheridan/Infragistics say about this?

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 06:27:00 GMT

1. Sheridan ActiveTreeView control

2. Opinions on Sheridan ActiveTreeView?

3. Drag and drop ActiveTreeView

4. license not found: you do not have a license to use this activeX object

5. Problem opening Excel Addin with Excel application object

6. Compatibility Problem Using MS Excel 97 VBA on Excel 2000/XP - Causes crashes

7. VB and Excel problem - VB corrupts Excel environment

8. Problem with opening Excel after opening Excel inside Microsoft Internet Controls

9. Access Runtime license problem

10. control license problem

11. CommonDialog error, regarding a license problem

12. CommonDialog license problem