programming I2C in visualbasic
Author Message
 programming I2C in visualbasic

Where can i find any kind of information about programming I2C in
VisaulBAsic and how can I output this to a IC
(exp TDA8444).
How works the I2C-protocol ?

any informatie can be send to :

Tue, 29 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 programming I2C in visualbasic
Hi,

Take a look at http://www.mcc-us.com/.

--
Richard Grier
Hard & Software

Tue, 29 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Look for VB program for control a I2C Bus

2. Look for VB program for control a I2C Bus

3. VisualBasic Program Exchange Zone

4. Newbie question: VisualBasic for programming adaptive menus ???

5. MIDI-Programming in VisualBasic

6. I2C from VB

7. i2c

8. Crash VBE6.DLL at 017f:650d86fa in Word 2000 when open VisualBasic

9. outlook form and visualbasic

10. Crash VBE6.DLL at 017f:650d86fa in Word 2000 when open VisualBasic

11. Crash VBE6.DLL at 017f:650d86fa in Word 2000 when open VisualBasic

12. Bug in VS2003 deploying VisualBasic.Compatibility Library