MSHFlexgrid problem!
Author Message
 MSHFlexgrid problem!

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to reference data in the MSHFlexgrid control?  I also
would like to know how to get the recordcount.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Sat, 24 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 MSHFlexgrid problem!
Didn't test the following but it should work...
'================
Dim Records As Long
With MSHFlexgrid1
    Records = .Rows - .FixedRows
End With

To read data in a specific cell, TextMatrix or TextArray should work... or
... The Text property contains the current cell..

Quote:
> Hello,

> Can anyone tell me how to reference data in the MSHFlexgrid control?  I
also
> would like to know how to get the recordcount.

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks in advance!

Sun, 25 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using ADO GetString with MSHFlexgrid - problem with memo field

2. MSHFlexgrid problems

3. MSHFlexgrid problem

4. MSHFlexGrid problem

5. HELP! MSHFlexGrid problems

6. MSHFlexgrid problems

7. MSHFlexGrid Problem

8. MSHFlexgrid Problems

9. MSHFlexGrid Problem!!

10. MSHFLEXGRID: Problem with dates...

11. Strange MSHFlexGrid Problem

12. MSHFlexGrid problem to sort date fields