Overriding Right Click in IE4 Ctrl
Author Message
 Overriding Right Click in IE4 Ctrl

Goal:
Use IE4 browser as instruction viewer in a controled classroom (lab)
environment.  This means no right-click menu when user clicks on browser
client area.

Problem:
Browser control has no direct method to turn off menu (afaik).  I don't
want students printing, setting desktop shortcuts, etc etc etc.

What I've tried:
Subclassing the browser.  This fails -- I get a "property invalid" (or
somesuch) message when referencing the .hwnd property.

Can anybody give me a hand with this?  IE4 is a nifty content viewer but
I do not want students printing, setting up a slew of shortcuts on the
desktop, etc etc etc.

Thanks

Eric B.

Thu, 24 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. override right mouse click on textbox

2. Override VB Textbox right click menu

3. IE4 Right click menus

4. Disable Right Click--> IE4

5. Right Click problem in IE4 with ActiveX Control

6. Ctrl-Right Click - possible?

7. IE4 click once - IE5 click twice?

8. Override ctrl-c

9. label click event only works with right mouse click

10. Left Click vs. Right Click

11. Right-click same as left-click in textbox

12. Right Button Click emulating Left Button Click