Transparent Progress Bar Dialog
Author Message
 Transparent Progress Bar Dialog

Hi,

When I use a progress bar the bar itself works fine, but for some reason the
dialog I have placed the control in looks transparent.

Probably just a matter of updating the dialog(s) correctly, but I believe I
have tried all properties by now.

Anybody has an idea about where I go wrong?

Thanks,
Johnny

Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Transparent Progress Bar Dialog
If you want to get a really neat (and free) enhanced progress bar control that
lets you include a text within the progress bar itself go to:

        http://www.mvps.org/ccrp/controls/ccrpprogbar6.htm

-Erick Jensen

Quote:

> Hi,

> When I use a progress bar the bar itself works fine, but for some reason the
> dialog I have placed the control in looks transparent.

> Probably just a matter of updating the dialog(s) correctly, but I believe I
> have tried all properties by now.

> Anybody has an idea about where I go wrong?

> Thanks,
> Johnny

Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Transparent Progress Bar Dialog

Call the Refresh method of the form and then use the DoEvents statement before starting the process that updates the StatusBar. This should ensure that the form is painted correctly.

Regards,
Simon Jones
MillStream Designs Ltd
Independent IT Consultants

  When I use a progress bar the bar itself works fine, but for some reason the dialog I have placed the control in looks transparent. Probably just a matter of updating the dialog(s) correctly, but I believe I
  have tried all properties by now. Anybody has an idea about where I go wrong?

Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transparent Progress Bar

2. File Loading Progress Form with Progress Bar

3. How do I display a progress bar showing progress for database replication

4. How do I display a progress bar showing progress for database replication

5. Progress bar measuring FileCopy progress

6. Status Bar/Progress Bar

7. Progress bar in status bar for .NET

8. Progress Bar in Status Bar

9. Progress bar on a status bar