window in first plan
Author Message
 window in first plan

hi,

i would like to open a window and force it to be displayed as a first plan
window...

in fact, i open a progression window which is going to be updated by some
tasks and when all my tasks are finished, i want to close this window...

but how can i force this window to stay in foreground (first plan) without
stopping or pausing my tasks in background ??

thanks

Alain

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 14:50:32 GMT

1. Problème de premier plan arrière plan avec un combobox MsForm2

2. Work Plan Task Queue Window

3. The first visual basic for windows

4. Fifth of whiskey to first answer: How do I capture text from a Java window

5. IE4.0 first windows

6. Redistributing Crystal 8.5 to Windows 98 (first edition)

7. First App to load on Windows Startup

8. Using FindWindow to get first handle windows finds

9. Visdata app corrupts first col of first row in table

10. Visual Basic Overload Planning to us>> Plan to use CA Realizer, starting Today

11. Need a Plan to choose table for report record source

12. Database Planning