Internet Transfer Control Keeps Eating Memory
Author Message
 Internet Transfer Control Keeps Eating Memory

I'm using the ITC in a loop to upload binary files to a website. This is
being done 24 hours a day, and eventually I run out of memory and every
thing locks up, requiring a total reboot. I'm using Access97.

Example code ....
Dim objFTP As Inet

Here is what's in the loop when a new file to upload appears in a certain
folder:

  Set objFTP = Me!Inet1.Object

  objFTP.Protocol = icFTP
  objFTP.URL = pstrHost

  objFTP.UserName = pstrUser
  objFTP.Password = pstrPsw

  objFTP.Execute pstrHost, pstrCommand

  objFTP.Execute , "QUIT"
  Set objFTP = Nothing

Why is this happening and what can be done to fix it?

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Internet Transfer Control Causes Allocated Memory To Increase

2. VB5 winsock control eats memory

3. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

4. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

5. Internet Transfer Control stalls transfer abruptly

6. Setting transfer type in Internet Transfer Control

7. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

8. HOWTO: Securely transfer a file using the Internet Transfer Control

9. Internet Internet Transfer control

10. Disconnecting for Internet After Using Internet Transfer Control

11. Dictionary keeps eating my tabs

12. FTP control (Internet Transfer Control)