Disabling Boot Menu and Boot Keys
Author Message
 Disabling Boot Menu and Boot Keys

How do I disable (and Re-enable) the boot menu and boot keys in Win95? I
know that the settings are kept in c:\msdos.sys but I don't know how to
change them or what their appropriate values should be to disable them. I
have searched and searched but haven't found help on this. It seems to be a
simple task I am try to accomplish, but I just don't know how?!? I also need
to know how to enable them again as well. Can anyone point me in the right
direction on this?

By the way, I want to do this with code to avoid having to use a 3rd party
control such as DisablePro.

TIA
--
Steve Reich
WarePro System Software

ICQ#: 14665598

Tue, 13 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Disabling Boot Menu and Boot Keys

2. Timberland Boots, Cheap Timberland Boots, Hiking Waterproof Work boots

3. Disabling Boot Keys??

4. cold boot / warm boot

5. Ann: Live Chat on VenturCom Boot-NIC - Windows 2000/XP/XP Embedded Diskless Network Boot

6. Adding toolbar and macro with boot.mpp

7. Automate adding toolbar and macro with boot.mpp

8. slow to boot!

9. Interupt a boot up of win2000?

10. NT4 Boot.. No Mouse or Keyboard

11. Need some help with boot sectors.

12. Boot.bas - A program to reboot your IBM PC