Textbox question
Author Message
 Textbox question

When you are adding a line to a text box, is it possible to make the
data go to the end of the box, and have the scroll bars at the bottom of
the screen?  The basic code I am using is something like:
text1.text = text1.text & vbcrlf & "New text"
When this code is normally done, the text will go to the end of the box,
but the scroll bars will automatically go to the top of the box, so the
new data is not visible unless the user scrolls to the bottom
Julian

Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:41:20 GMT
 Textbox question

Quote:
> When you are adding a line to a text box, is it possible to make the
> data go to the end of the box, and have the scroll bars at the bottom
> of the screen?  The basic code I am using is something like:

text1.text = text1.text & "New text" & vbcrlf
text1.selstart=len(text1.text)

You can reduce the flicker by doing:
text1.selstart=len(text1.text)
text1.seltext="new text" & vbcrlf
text1.selstart=len(text1.text)

Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:54:58 GMT

1. TextBox question

2. vb.net textbox question

3. Textbox questions

4. textbox question

5. textbox question

6. NewBee VB5 textbox question

7. tough textbox question

8. ..easy textbox question from a newbie

9. Newbie TextBox question

10. Easy Textbox Question ?

11. TextBox Question

12. Textbox question..