Could anyone build a Eudora-like interface?
Author Message
 Could anyone build a Eudora-like interface?

I am a software developer consulting for a client who's application
could use an interface very similar to the Qualcomm Eudora interface
(tear-off panels, toolbars, etc.). I am trying to find out information
on the tools likely used to build the Eurora interface. Would also be
interested in a consultant who could create a similar interface using
Microsoft technologies (VB , C++, COM). Please respond via email.
Thanks.

Chris Harrington
Active Interface, Inc.

Sat, 26 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Eudora And MAPI without launching Eudora ???

2. Questions about Built-in ASP object Interfaces for VB

3. Building an interface with a toolbar

4. Dynamically building user interfaces at run-time

5. Questions about Built-in ASP object Interfaces for VB

6. Build a cab from an ocx with several interface controls

7. Building Interfaces

8. Build a cab from an ocx with several interface controls

9. Questions about Built-in ASP object Interfaces for VB

10. Build a cab from an ocx with several interface controls

11. Is ANYONE building stateless business tier objects?

12. Is ANYONE building stateless business tier objects?