Failed to load control
Author Message
 Failed to load control

Hello all,
i Built a control. it works well on my computer.
i used package & deployment to build 1 setup file and installed my program
at another computer. the program works well but trying to run the section
which uses the control raise runtime error 372:  "Failed to load control ...
your version of file.OCX may be outdated. Make sure you are using the
version of the control that was provided with your application".
i don't use "Licsence Key", i use "upgrade control".
may be the package & deployment dosen't work correctly?
What can cause such error?

Thanks for any answer.

Moshe.
Erez Business Softwares Ltd.

Sun, 14 Sep 2003 00:39:54 GMT

1. Failed to load control ImageList

2. Failed to Load Control ""

3. Fail to load control

4. fail to load control

5. Failed to load control

6. Failed to load control...

7. Runtime erroe 372 - Failed to load control

8. Failed to load control - Second Request

9. Failed to load control

10. fail to load control

11. Failed to load control ImageList

12. Failed to load control 'ImageList' from Mscomctl.ocx.