Decimal separtor problem with regional setting
Author Message
 Decimal separtor problem with regional setting

I'am having some problems with the decimal separtor when using a different
regional setting (i.e. Dutch). The Dutch regional setting for numbers are
decimal symbol , and for the Digit grouping symbol .

Problem:

When i enter a number for example 1,2 then the textbox automaticly change my
number to 12.  This also happens when i enter a number 1.2.

Also when i enter a number for example 2 and update my database it makes the
number into 200. The last problem can be resolved by setting the textbox to
a General dataformat but thats not what i would like because a woud like to
have 2 No of digits after the decimal.

When i use the English setting all works well.

Thanks for help

Wed, 02 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. decimal values/regional settings problem...

2. How to: Changing decimal sign in Regional settings

3. Decimal separator in regional settings

4. Do regional settings or codepage affect decimal datatype?

5. Decimal point in Regional Settings affects dynamic SQL query

6. How to change the decimal sign in the regional settings

7. How can I get infos about the actual regional settings - decimal symbol

8. Solution for decimal separator/regional setting

9. Regional Settings problem with Val(), Format$(), etc...

10. VB, Chart Object, Databases and problems with regional settings

11. problem with regional settings

12. problem with VBSCRIPT and regional settings