The minimise button
Author Message
 The minimise button

Does anybody know if this generates an event so that I could write some code
when it is clicked ?  If so which event?

Sat, 14 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 The minimise button
Form_Resize
Put something to test if its a minimize or just a resize.
If me.Windowstate=vbMinimized then
blah blah blah
else
exit sub
end if

Quote:

--

==--------------------------------------------------------==
Aside from email you can contact me in the following ways

Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 The minimise button
You can use the Form1_Resize event and then check for
Form1.WindowState.  If it's vbMinimized then you run your code.

HTH.

Mui

Quote:
>Does anybody know if this generates an event so that I could write some code
>when it is clicked ?  If so which event?

Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. removing minimise button from form

2. Form with minimise button only?

3. cant Minimise the form when you right click on status bar to minimise

4. Minimise application with popup and modal forms (API)

5. Minimise to SystemTray (using SysTray.ocx)

6. How to minimise a prigram after a period of inactivity

7. Visual Basic - Minimise to System Tray

8. How to minimise ALL open windows?

9. minimise and maximise chain of modal forms

10. Minimise App to Tray Icon?

11. Minimise / Visible

12. How to minimise to sys tray