Sending e-mail without attachment using MAPI controls
Author Message
 Sending e-mail without attachment using MAPI controls

Is there a way to send e-mails without attachments, using MAPI controls?
Attaching at least one file works OK, but I need to send an e-mail without
any attachments.

Thanks.

Lars

Thu, 20 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Sending e-mail without attachment using MAPI controls

Quote:
> Is there a way to send e-mails without attachments, using MAPI controls?
> Attaching at least one file works OK, but I need to send an e-mail without
> any attachments.

I posted a response to a similar question below with sample MAPI code.  It
adds an attachment, but you can simply remove the section (3 lines) that
adds the attachment and it should send the message without any attachments.

The post was in response to a question posted on 9/29/2000 at 5:26am titled
"Looking for sample code using MAPI"  My response includes sample code that
should get you started -- just remove the three lines following the comment:
'add an attachment file.

Vinnie Murdico
Software with Brains, Inc.
SWBTracker - Value-Priced Bug Tracking Software
http://www.softwarewithbrains.com

Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:31:34 GMT

1. Send Mail using CDO or MAPI without using a profile

2. Using MAPI and Outlook to send email attachments?

3. Send SMTP mail (with attachments), without using Outlook

4. sending email attachments with the MAPI control

5. Sending (with VB) mail through MAPI WITHOUT using Outlook's settings

6. Sending mail without using any email client !

7. Sending mail without using any email client !

8. Sending mail without using any email client !

9. Sending & Recieving e-mail WITHOUT MAPI controls

10. Sending & Recieving e-mail WITHOUT MAPI controls

11. Sending mail without using any email client !

12. Sending & Recieving e-mail WITHOUT MAPI controls