data Control: unrecognized Database Format
Author Message
 data Control: unrecognized Database Format

Hi!
I am using VB6 and Access 2000. I have a link to the Access 9.0 Object
library.

1. However I get the error on the data Control: unrecognized Database Format

2. Is it possible to place a SQL statement on the control to filter some
data? How?

Regards
Bernd

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 04:06:39 GMT
 data Control: unrecognized Database Format
make sure you have atleast VB SP 4 or higher...

D.

Quote:
> Hi!
> I am using VB6 and Access 2000. I have a link to the Access 9.0 Object
> library.

> 1. However I get the error on the data Control: unrecognized Database
Format

> 2. Is it possible to place a SQL statement on the control to filter some
> data? How?

> Regards
> Bernd

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 04:54:00 GMT
 data Control: unrecognized Database Format
you need DAO3.6 reference to connect to an Access 2000
database, access 2000 uses jet4 whereas Access97 uses jet3
Download relevant service packs
Quote:

Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:34:21 GMT

1. Backend database crashing with Unrecognized Database Format

2. Error opening database Unrecognized database format

3. Visual Basic: Unrecognized Database Format Error

4. Unrecognized database format - A FIX FOR 3.51!

5. Unrecognized database format

6. Unrecognized database format?

7. compile error: unrecognized database format

8. FYI: Unrecognized database format

9. Problem with unrecognized database format

10. unrecognized database format

11. Unrecognized database format

12. unrecognized database format