OLE Control and MS Word Mail Merge
Author Message
 OLE Control and MS Word Mail Merge

I am using the OLE Container Control to link to a MS Word document that
is a Mail Merge Main Document. I then open Word and the document from
the OLE Control. Before doing all that, I create the merge data (i.e.,
name and address file) based upon system processing. I can't seem to
find any way to tell the word document the path and filename of the
merge data file from VB 5.0. This is an application for a client, so the
path to the merge data isn't known in advance.

Any help/examples greatly appreciated.
--

Regards,

Gary

Tue, 21 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. mail-merge MS Word and MS Access via ASP

2. Word Mail Merge Err - Word could not merge...

3. OLE: Word Mail Merge from VB4 ($$$)

4. OLE: Word Mail Merge from VB4 ($$$)

5. From VB6, call a MS WORD Mail-Merge feature

6. Word Mail merge field TO MS Access???

7. VB to MS Word Mail merge functionallity

8. Mail Merge: MS-Word/Access

9. Mail merge to Ms Word

10. MS Word 97 Mail Merge with Oracle Datasource?

11. SLOW MS Word Mail Merge with VB5

12. Mail Merge in MS Word?